Circle of Moms Top 25 Food Allergy Moms 2012


As you know, I am a Food Allergy Consultant and blogger. I truly enjoy what I do and my main goal is to get important information to those who need it. After all, knowledge is power in the world of food allergies and we are in this together.



I have been nominated for the Circle of Moms Top 25 Food Allergy Moms 2012 and I am asking my fans to vote for me. The contest runs through October 17th and you can vote each day, once every 24 hours. If you like what I do, please help me out and vote for me each day. To vote, click on the link and bookmark it for easy access each day  http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/Top-25-Food-Allergy-Moms-2012?trk=t25_Top-25-Food-Allergy-Moms-2012

I appreciate each and every one of you who are a part of my blog, my Facebook page, my newsletter, my clients and all that have just come into my life as a result of what I do. I truly feel as if I have an extended family.

Thank you to you all!

Comments