Nutrimom is Partnering with Surf Sweets!

I am pleased to share the news with you that I will be partnering with Surf Sweets Organic Gummy Candy!




What does this mean?

Each month I will post a blog on their website. I will also be answering questions from readers about living with food allergies. The hope is that anyone who has a question will have easier access to the answers that they are looking for. 

I will also have some of my recipes featured in their next recipe book that is due out in the Summer.

Where should you submit your questions?

Please submit your questions on the Surf Sweets Facebook page using the reference "Question for Nutrimom" or to Jennifer@trusweets.com. Of course, you are always welcome to visit my Facebook page as well for additional information and support but to have your question included in one of the blogs, please post on Surf Sweets' page.

The first blog will be posted on March 15th. I look forward to getting out some great information!

Comments