So now there is a really cool feature that has been introduced called the Enjoy Life Foods Amazon Dash button. Why do I love this button? Let me list just some of the reasons:
- If you are not as lucky as me & need to get faster access to Enjoy Life Foods this will do that
- You can actually get the Dash button for free (see details here)
- When the weather is bad, just push and you shall receive
- A great way to make sure your allergy-friendly snacks never run low
- You can rename it your "panic button" and use it for fast, last minute needs like birthday parties, school events, sports practice and more
- It comes in a cool, little box and hooks onto things
- As a parent, you (may) even use it as leverage to get your kids to do chores and homework
- Your husband can secretly order your favorites without telling you
- You cannot keep it within your childrens' reach or you will wind up housing waaaay too many Enjoy Life Foods products before you planned too.
- You cannot give it to anyone's cute baby to play with (for the same reason I just mentioned) plus, the button would get all full of baby slobber.
- You cannot use it as an emergency spoon
- You cannot wear it as a cool new fashion trend because too many people may get jealous (well, and people will want to push the button and we already know how that goes).
- You cannot reuse the little box it comes in because nothing else actually looks like it...well, maybe you can fill it with some Enjoy Life Foods Mega Chunks but then they would fall out of the cute little window thingy
- And, it is not a magnet so you cannot put it on your fridge for easy access...hmmm, hey Enjoy Life Foods, can you do that? Make it into a magnet for the fridge? And maybe compensate me for the idea? I accept all forms of payment including products :)