If you're not personally affected by IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), chances are you know someone who is. Did you know that 11% of the world population suffers from IBS ? In the U.S. alone, 25-45 million people are affected by this disorder - with a majority being women. And it is quite possible there are many more who suffer from IBS but have not been diagnosed.
These are staggering statistics for a condition that does not have a specific cure. As a matter of fact, if you've been diagnosed with IBS, it is because most other digestive diseases or conditions have been ruled out- it is a diagnosis of exclusion with many variables in terms of symptoms, treatment and severity.
- Abdominal pain or cramping
- A bloated feeling
- Diarrhea or constipation - sometimes alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea
- Mucus in the stool
- Drink plenty of water- Drink enough water. Many digestive problems are the result of a lack of water, as the liquid helps dissolve fats and soluble fiber. Taking a glass of water soon after waking up jump starts the digestive system, which helps prevent constipation. Also, drinking a glass of water 30 minutes before a meal stimulates the stomach lining and prepares it for food. 
- Probiotics- Increasing the number of good bacteria in our GI tract, by taking probiotic supplements and eating foods that contain probiotics, may help combat or reduce digestive symptoms, a growing number of scientists say. New research indicates that specialized strains of these good bacteria could also alleviate mood and anxiety disorders.  Of course, always confer with your doctors to find out which probiotics are right for you and the optimal dosage.
- Low FODMAP Diet- FODMAP compounds are thought to contribute to the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and similar gastrointestinal disorders . Click here to learn more and find out which foods are low in FODMAPS, which may help reduce IBS symptoms.
- Increase Omega-7 intake- Sea buckthorn has an array of essential omega fatty acids, including the rare Omega 7. These fatty acids soothe cells and support the functions of the gastrointestinal mucosa. Omega 7 also helps to restore moisture. When the mucous membranes are healthy, they hold moisture better. Constipation sufferers may find relief with the healthy functions of these mucous membranes.
- Exercise- Aerobic activity, the use of large muscle groups for at least 10 minutes, helps fight constipation. Exercise helps with digestion in several ways, including promoting the movement of food through the intestines and improving blood flow to your gut. 
SeabuckWonders was the first company to introduce sea buckthorn to United States consumers. Providing only Himalayan, USDA Certified organic sea buckthorn berries for over 20 years.Consumers can depend on the highest quality sea buckthorn oils when choosing SeabuckWonders.
The SeabuckWonders Difference- What separates their products from other brands? SeabuckWonders products contain the highest amount of sea buckthorn oil compared to competitors. SeabuckWonders products can be found at select retailers, online and Amazon. Be sure and follow them on their media sites for more information and offers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.