A company that I have known for many years recently announced that they were closing their Talk For Me Tees store and my heart sank. However, this was not the end of their products but instead, a new beginning that completely flooded my hearts with oooh's and ahhh's. Food allergies can cause times of anxiety, loneliness, not feeling as if you fit in with everyone else. And sometimes, having something to hug and hold just makes those negative feelings seem a little easier to bear. Luckily, Flannel and Fluffs came to the rescue!
I mean, who would not want to hug an adorable support stuffie?! Unlike live support animals, these stuffies are guaranteed to be TSA-friendly and are offered with a specialized flannel depending in your need. For this giveaway, we have a cute and fuzzy gift for one person.
I admit, even as an adult, I would love to have one of these. NutriDaughter saw the photos and got all excited, thinking we were expecting one and I had to let her down easy (chocolate helps...if only it was an Enjoy Life Foods Big Bar). This particular stuffie is a Schnoodle .... I need to say that fast, several times (lol). The Schnoodle is dressed in it's own Food Allergy Support flannel, ready and waiting for a new home! I know that I ask that everyone shares my giveaways but this one especially, if you have children or know of anyone who needs this, please share away! This giveaway could very well become Schnoodle Central :)
Warm & Fuzzy Details:
- This contest is open to US residents only
- Contest begins Friday, May 31 2019 and ends Thursday, June 6 2019 at midnight
- As always, no purchase necessary
- Contest entries to be described through Rafflecopter (you can trust it)
- One winner to be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter
- If the initial winner does not come forward within 48 hours, a runner up will be selected
- Please allow up to three weeks for shipping (these fuzzy guys don't just make themselves!)
- All of your information will be kept confidential (I do not share)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Best of luck to everyone and thank you to Flannel and Fluffs for supporting our food allergy community, being a part of my May giveaways and continuing to support other communities as well in the most adorable way. Visit Flannel and Fluffs on Etsy, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.