I Love To Help But You Can Too!

Being a Food Allergy Consultant, I love to share to help others. Recently, I became an official member of the Blogger Team for the Gluten and Allergen Free Wellness Event in Raleigh, NC. This time next week, I will be meeting tons of wonderful companies, people and finding yet even more information to share with all of you. I am thrilled to be a part of this and to help out.


Did you know that you can also help out at this event? They are seeking volunteers for the Raleigh, NC event. As a volunteer, you will have your admission paid and be an important part of many of the day's events. You also get the added bonus of being surrounded by a room full of gluten free goodies and wonderful people. Tell me that's not an easy way to help and have fun.

Who's interested? If so, please contact Nikki Everett at gfafwellnessevent@gmail.com.

Still need some more information on what the Gluten and Allergen Free Wellness Event is all about? I invite you to visit their website to see what it's all about at http://gfafwellnessevent.com/  but here is a fast and easy rundown of it all-

WHEN:     Saturday, August 9, 2014 

TIME:       10 AM - 4 PM
  
WHERE:   Double Tree Hilton Raleigh Brownstone University
                 1707 Hillsborough Street
                 Raleigh,NC

COST:     Approved Volunteers- FREE! 
                Otherwise, $10 per adult
                Children under 13 are free
                College students get $3 off at the door with student I.D.
                Tickets are available for purchase at the door.

Sponsors include Udi's Gluten Free, Glutino, Enjoy Life Foods, Simply Gluten Free Magazine and many, many more awesome vendors (see the webpage for a complete list).



I also want to say thank you to A Special Needs Plan for partnering with me at this upcoming event in order to capture the day's events in the best way possible. Thanks guys!!!
Can't wait to see everyone next Saturday! 





Comments