- The first 20 attendees will receive a bag of samples, coupons & more from Enjoy Life Foods, Barney Butter, Crispy Green, SunButter, S.A.F.E. (Smart Allergy-Friendly Education), The Greater Knead, Gimbals Fine Candies and Wild Zora Foods
- Watch a live cooking demonstration with The Allergy Chef and get to taste too
- Cooking includes Pineapple Pork Balls, Grain Free Clean Pudding & Grain Free Maple Cinnamon Cookies
- Even MORE samples, information & giveaways such as: Mini Chip Snack Packs, Dark Chocolate Morsels Snack Packs & $1 off product coupons from Enjoy Life Foods, yummy samples of jellybeans from Gimbals Fine Candies, samples, product coupons and chip clips from SunButter, Bagel Chip samples provided by The Greater Knead and back issues of Gluten Free & More Magazine
- Meet NutriDaughter- she is a mini Event Geek like me and she loves to say hello
Saturday, July 29, 2017
Allergy-Free Paleo Cooking Event
Have you met The Allergy Chef? Kathlena herself has over 200 allergies and she is embracing that by sharing her fabulous recipes and cooking expertise by traveling all across the United States. When I found out about her Food Allergy Awareness Expedition, I knew we had to have her visit us locally. We have teamed up with Dr. Adam Williams of Optimal Health Chiropractic to have a free event that is open to public- all that is required for you to attend is a school supply donation for Bright Beginnings and local schools in the area. Bring your family, bring a friend or visit us by yourself (more samples for you!)
When & Where
Wednesday August 2nd
2575 Old Glory Road, Ste #400
Clemmons, NC (map)
RSVP or stop in and be a part of all of the action!
*School supply donations are required for event & raffle entry. Supplies requested include: Pens, Highlighters, #2 Pencils, Glue Sticks, Reams of Paper and cash donations. Cash donations will enable Bright Beginnings to purchase everyday items for those in need to begin the school year.
Need More Information?
Contact me at Nutrimom@yahoo.com or (336) 486-1905
Reasons YOU Need to Join Us
Your school supply donation will enter you in a raffle to win a cookbook from The Allergy Chef, a 30 minute food allergy consultation with me and a bunch of items from Dr. Adam which include free x-ray, report, first adjustment and a Water Pillow
See you all next week!