Second Sneak Peak Recipe

I have been working furiously to get my ebook ready to publish! My kitchen is a disaster, I have food pictures everywhere (some good, some not) and my family is being bombarded with food. My mother has been yelling at me "Just finish the book!" but I feel that it's important to have pictures..even if some of them are not perfect.

Here is another sneak peek recipe. A fast and delicious snack or lunch!

Avocado Chicken Salad BLT
2 Cups Chopped, leftover chicken
4 Tablespoons (or more) of guacamole
Large lettuce leaves
Sliced Tomato
Cooked Bacon Pieces

In a medium bowl, combine cut up chicken with the guacamole. Mix well to evenly coat.

Arrange large lettuce leaves on a plate for rolling as a wrap. Fill with chicken, sliced tomato and bacon pieces. Roll and serve. Also great with gluten free crackers or chips.

Makes approximately 3 servings

Enjoy!

Comments