Let's Hang Out THIS Saturday!

Just a reminder that THIS Saturday is the Gluten and Allergen Free Wellness Event in Raleigh, NC. I am proud to be an event blogger and I am inviting all of you to join us. What, you've never been?!


Here are some reasons that you need to go:

Admission to the event includes FREE
~ Product sampling and sales from many gluten and allergen free vendors
~ Lectures from well known members of the gluten-free community about gluten and allergen-free living
~ Cooking demonstrations that invite you to explore the world of gluten-free cooking
~ Gift bag to tote around samples and purchases (I do recommend that you also bring an extra bag, there's TONS of samples!)
~ I will be there and I love meeting all of you! Find me in the crowd, say hello, get some SunButter samples & coupons (I'll be the one with sunflowers on)

Are your kids fresh?
Stay in a Pure Room next time! Click to book now
Where to Go (Please bring a friend, bring the family or stop by alone but go!)

Saturday, August 15th
10 AM - 4 PM
North Carolina State University
1101 Gorman Street
Raleigh, NC 27606

Can't wait to see everyone there!



*Special thanks to SunButter for sponsoring me for this event 

Additional thank you to the wonderful companies that donated for my event giveaway basket - SunButter, Winona Pure Oils, GF Mom Certified, Pure Room and gfJules

#GFAFEvent #Raleigh






Comments