Thursday's Advent Item

Starting tomorrow, I will be posting the daily advent item ONLY on my Facebook page at  
http://www.facebook.com/124582910952585 with the exception of the winner announcement on December 24th. 
I appreciate all of my blog readers and I don't want to drive you completely insane with too many daily blog notifications. After all, we are all just a little on edge before the Holidays so why make it worse?

Today's item in the Lego advent calendar is-



a Battle Droid
(not sure if it should be one word or two so if I am wrong, have patience with me)
I have had a great response for my Holiday Giveaway!

To enter, send an email to info@allergyphoods.com. Please share the contest information as this is open to everyone.
As always, thank you for being a part of what I do.

Comments