Sunbutter, What is the Real Truth?

Have you ever wondered where Sunbutter Sunflower Seed Spread really comes from?
I am here to tell you that there is a cover-up. Now, this is a HUGE secret so I am going to ask you to keep it between just you and me.


As the Sunbutter story is told, they tell us that they use specialized production areas to produce Sunbutter but when I dug deeper, "specialized" seemed just a bit suspicious to me, don't you think? I mean, creating an environment to roast and blend sunflower seeds, can't this be done in a factory anywhere? So why all the hub bub? As I told you, I dug deeper and I discovered the shocking truth and I am about to expose it to you.


Intrigued? Read the complete story HERE as seen on Sunbutter's page.


(WARNING: the truth could surprise you.)

Comments