Was Winona Found?

I am so happy to say that I had lots of great guesses and entries for this round of Where's Winona? But alas, I am only able to choose one lucky person to receive Winona Pure Oils Olive Oil Spray. And why use Winona Pure Oils instead of any other brand? Simple- no propellants, soy additives or chemicals, just oil. Isn't that what we want to stay healthier?


Are you dying to find out who it is, are you, are you?????? Of course, but first the answer to the question of Where's Winona

Do you see the bottle hiding out, enjoying the comfort of the tree branches?




And who is the lucky winner??????? 
I am proud to congratulate Jennifer McFadden!

Jennifer will receive three cans of Winona Pure Oil Olive Oil Spray. Jennifer, please send me your shipping information to info@allergyphoods.com so your package can be sent out to you.

Thank you to Winona Pure Oils for giving me the opportunity to be creative in this giveaway. I appreciate being a part of spreading the word about great products.

Thanks to all that participated and, as always, for being a part of what I do!



*I would like to state that I was not paid or compensated to promote these products.






Comments