Cremeless Creme Egg?!


I seem to have had Easter early at my house. Well, when I say "I" what I really mean is "me". I had another package arrive for taste-testing and who can turn down chocolate? Not me. Ever.

What was it? Well, do you remember an ooey, gooey treat called Cadbury Egg that was usually hidden in your Easter basket amongst the other goodies? I guess you could say this was a product that puts an allergy-friendly twist on that egg. The best thing is that not only is it safe but it was a near perfect replacement egg. Indie Candy makes a Fancy Creme Egg that is even better than that measly Cadbury item. I mean come on, look at the inside- perfect! Still looks like the other but it's not all running down the side of the chocolate onto the floor. Thicker outer chocolate and larger overall size = happier, more content nosher. Speaking of nosher, check out who else was trying to get his nose into it ~

Ingredients, Please Luckily, this guy is free of gluten, dairy, nut/peanut, soy, sesame and it's vegan. It is also produced in a facility that is certified top 8 allergy free and the chocolate is also certified dairy, gluten and soy free. The ingredients include dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, evaporated cane juice), cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, vanilla extract (vanilla, corn alcohol) and beta carotene from carrots.(Carrots! Does that mean this could fall under my daily serving of vegetables?! Hey, maybe that's why the rabbit is going after it!)

How Do I Get One? Indie Candy products can be purchased online or at any of the stores listed on their store locator (click HERE to see what's close to you).  Or, if you have been very good all year, hang tight and the Easter Bunny might leave one for you.
If you are looking for other Easter products as well, check out Indie candy's entire line of products on their website at indiecandy.com It's not just Easter candy- they have a full line of toffee, truffles, marshmallows (corn free!!) and much more. Big, chocolaty smooches to the folks at Indie Candy for sending me this egg to give it a try for them - I appreciate it and I appreciate that they have such a great selection and variety for those of us who have yearned for it.


*I was not compensated other than receiving a free product item for this product review.





Comments