Brothers, SunButter and Vegas All in One

I am beyond excited that I will be attending the Food Allergy Bloggers Conference this year in Las Vegas, Nevada. (You can't see me but I am actually jumping up and down right now, can't wait!) Since it is Food Allergy Awareness Week, I absolutely wanted to post about this awesome event. I mean, I am assuming most of you know that this event is a huge deal and that all of you have heard about it but on the off chance that someone has not, I will give you all of the wonderful details.


Food Allergy What?! The Food Allergy Bloggers Conference is three day event for bloggers, speakers, food allergy-friendly companies and authors put together by Jenny Sprague of Multiple Food Allergy Help and Homa Woodrum of Oh May Deeness!. Both of these women have a great sense of passion and energy (plus, they are just down to earth and love them!). They had their initial conference last year in 2013. (I am still grumbling that I was not able to go to that one, ugh!) and from what I have seen for this year's agenda, it's going to be even better. Not only will I be well fed but I will have the honor of meeting some of the food allergy community's top doctors and professionals too. And, did I mention it's in Las Vegas (I guess I know where hubby will be while I am in conference).

What, Who, What? Yes, hubby will have to drudge through it all and find things to do for himself because it looks like I will be busy, busy, busy! There are speakers, a Wine & Sign Author's Party so I will be able to get autographs and meet some of these awesome people and great Sponsors as well. For a complete list of the official Food Allergy Bloggers Conference Bookshop to see all of the great books they recommend, click HERE. And, why yes, My book "The Stepping Stones to Food Allergies" happens to be on that list (Thank you FAB!!!!! Eternal love and support for this amazing honor).

Speaking of Sponsors... I am very proud to announce that I have also been given the honor of having two Sponsors myself for this trip-Brothers-All-Natural Fruit Crisps and SunButter Sunflower Seed Spread. Without both of these companies, I would not be going to this much-needed conference and I appreciate their help.

Brothers-All-Natural offers fruit crisps that are simply that- freeze-dried fruits. Not only are they allergy-friendly and a great on-the-go snack but they are free of gluten, dairy, soy, peanut, tree nut and GMO's (blah, we all despise GMO's!!!). In this day and age of everyone wanting to be on the go but still needing healthy and safe snacks, Brothers-All-Natural helps us out with that. They also have other products, like their Disney character packages, fruit and oats, giveaway on their site and they even offer twelve different varieties of fruits. And if you are in an indecisive mood like I get into sometimes (who, me?) you can choose a variety pack to cover all basis.

SunButter is a great alternative to peanut butter and nut butter products. They have been a staple in our home for as long as I can remember. SunButter now has seven varieties to choose from and is also has On-the-Go Snack Packs and 1.5 ounce cups. I have to say, when we travel and I need to be able to pack smaller items for a safe snack, these are the perfect sizes to throw into my purse or a lunch bag.  Their products are completely peanut and tree nut free as well as gluten free (win, win and win!).

So as far as the saying goes "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", I will prove that wrong come September. Because not only will I return (obviously) but when I do, I will be bringing back a slew of information to arm me with even more knowledge to help all of you! After all, who says Food Allergy Awareness Week should only be limited to one week a year ~

photo courtesy 123rf.com








Comments