Somersaults- The Cutest Snack Ever

When you think of somersaults, I bet you are picturing yourself rolling down grassy, green hills or just learning in your gym glass (yes, it used to be called gym, not P.E.). But did you know that Somersaults are a snack?!


I found this healthy, protein-packed convenient snack and Somersault Snack Co. sent me five varieties, FIVE! And they even challenged me to a new type of product review.... a video! (Nutrimom likes challenges!) You ready to see what I thought about these cute little crunchy guys?

Simply click
  HERE 
and you will be magically whisked straight to the video

I don't want to forget to say thank you to Somersault Snack Co. for sending me such a great variety as well. For more information, please make sure you check out their website at http://www.somersaultsnackco.com/ as well as their Facebook and Twitter page. Please let them know that Nutrimom sent you over (not because I get anything but just because it's nice).

Photos courtesy of Somersault Snack Co.

Comments