Sharing Time at Lowes Foods

Are you looking for some allergy-friendly food activities?
Do you enjoy a good story?
Are you curious about some of the newest products & would love a coupon?

I invite you to join me tomorrow for all of these


Lowes Foods Community Table
(Robinhood Road & Peacehaven Road) 
Winston-Salem, NC
4 - 6 PM

I love to meet all of you and help! I will be talking about food allergy awareness, showing everyone some fast & easy allergy-friendly food activities* and I will also read my story How the Grinch Saved Thanksgiving- an EpiPen tale that I wrote for My Kids Food Allergies.

I will have coupons from great companies like Enjoy Life Foods, Freedom Foods, So Delicious and SunButter Sunflower Seed Spread.

Please make sure you check out the other great events coming up through the end of October as well 



*Because everyone's allergies are different, I strongly recommend that guests check all food ingredients, labeling and bring all necessary medications to stay prepared. Neither myself nor Lowes Foods can guarantee that the products that we will be using are completely safe for everyone.





Comments