Countless deaths have been reported over the years due to waiting to get to epinephrine or not having it on-hand at all. It's such a frightening thought that a single food could end a life in the blink of an eye. But it's even more frightening to be a parent and send your child away from you each and every day not knowing if the next call you receive will be that horrible, dreaded call that no parent wants to hear- Your child suffered from an allergic reaction today.
Found: An Answer In 2015, I came across a product that I instantly wanted. No- needed. Aterica Health was working on a smart case for EpiPens called a Veta case. I featured them in my 2015 Winter newsletter and reached out to see more about what was going on with this awesome product. Conversations went back and forth and the more information I got about the Veta case, the more hopeful I became. All of the questions that I ask myself or that anyone asks will be available to you by a single touch on your smart phone. Literally every single question that runs through your mind about the EpiPen can be answered through this Veta case. Curious? Tell me if these thoughts sound familiar:
- Did my child forget to bring their EpiPen?
- Where was the EpiPen before I lost it?
- Is it too hot or too cold where we have the EpiPen?
- What if my child removes an EpiPen?
- If the EpiPen is removed to be injected, how can I find out faster?
- When was the last time I checked the expiration date?
- What if I can't be reached right away?
- What if someone panics or doesn't know how to inject the EpiPen correctly?
- How will someone know where to transport my child?
|(Mike Fisher & Alex Leyn) |
Photo courtesy of Aterica
|Me with Holly Curtis|
* Please note that Aterica Health will not charge your credit card until the item has shipped. By pre-ordering, you are reserving your Veta cases, receive special pricing and discounts, get free shipping and get first and best guarantee. For complete details, please visit Aterica.com.