SkinnyPop For Foodies

I remember the first moment I saw SkinnyPop in a store- it was their White Cheddar popcorn. I remember because I was in that typical shopping haze when you don't focus on anything else and the kids asked if we could try it. My first tired, didn't-want-to-be-at-the-food store response "It's cheddar so no."Luckily my daughter is a label-reading fiend and she quickly pointed out it was dairy free cheddar. I stopped, read it and reread it.
NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
NON GMO
GLUTEN FREE
DAIRY FREE
PEANUT FREE
TREE NUT FREE
PRESERVATIVE FREE
NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS
ZERO TRANS FAT
AND DELICIOUS!

SkinnyPop, Meet NutriFamily And we have been friends ever since. I'm not sure about other food allergy families but when we find snacks that all of us can eat and are delicious, it's a win-win. They become staples in our pantry and the fact that I have seen them just about everywhere puts the icing on the cake (ooohhh, or the popcorn, imagine!!!). I can often be seen traveling with their bags in tow but they usually do not make it back home with us. SkinnyPop has been to Great Wolf Lodge with us twice, they have been to the beach, they have been to Atlanta, GA and bunches of other places. They are definitely travel-worthy and although I buy the big bags for every day use, I also splurge and buy the individual, smaller bags to avoid anyone fighting over who had more than the other. Heck, I even found a size at Costco recently that can keep up with NutriKids appetite...behold, the toddler-sizes SkinnyPop :) (This is a real photo people, I could use it as a pillow!)

SkinnyPop Gets All Foodie on Us I am all for being an allergy-friendly, family-oriented snack but then I got hold of this cool list that let's the adults still enjoy SkinnyPop in a fun, foodie kind of way. Honestly, sometimes adults need to enjoy snacks too and sometimes, we just want to have them without any sticky little hands or leftover crumbs in the car seats (No offense kiddos,I still love you). Imagine hosting a friendly get together with your favorite SkinnyPop product but then saying "Hey guys, you have to try this flavor with that!" Suddenly, your beverages have become an all out foodie event that is still easy, delicious and fun. Like I always say, food should be fun, even with food allergies. SkinnyPop came up with all of these fabulous food pairings and I cannot wait to try them all out!



(picture is available as an info graph from SkinnyPop but I wanted you to be able to read it)

Do I Have a Pairing of My Own? Unofficially, yes but mine is one that anyone in the family can try out. NutriKids have always had the words "Something sweet, something salty, something crunchy" in their heads since day one of school and snacking. Since it's summer and the warm air tends to melt some of our cold items (and I always say waste nothing!) here is my pairing:



I NEED SKINNYPOP NOW! No worries, you can find them on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest. You can also find a store near you or order online and have it sent right to your door. 

.... and of course, you can always find it in my kitchen but I cannot guarantee that we will be willing to share. 


Which one will you try?!

Comments