Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award

What a wonderful way to begin 2018 with a smile on my face from No Nuts Mom Group- They have nominated me for the Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! The best part? I get to share some of my favorite food allergy blogs with all of you so you can feel the food allergy support too.


The Rules:

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog
  2. List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award
  3. Answer the questions from your nominator
  4. Nominate other bloggers and be sure to let them know
  5. Write a list of questions for your nominees to answer
Questions & Answers:
  1. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? The beach- the water makes me feel so calm and destressed. I love being near the water, hearing the water and allowing myself to reflect.
  2. What are your top 2 favorite allergy friendly products that you cannot live without? Enjoy Life Foods and SeabuckWonders - one that always keep NutriKids happy and one that keeps me feeling pretty.
  3. If you could pick any animal that you were in a past life, what would it be? A bird- I always wanted the ability to fly.
  4. What is your motivation for continuing to be a resource to so many in the food allergy community? I have this voice inside of me that won't let me quit, ever. I truly feel that this was meant as my mission- to help others so that their journey can be a little bit easier.
My Nominees for the Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award (order does not reflect preference):
  1. How long have you been blogging about allergies/food allergies?
  2. Which family member (including you) has a food allergy?
  3. What 3 books have you found to be most helpful on your journey?
  4. Is there a recipe that you have tried & failed to make an allergy-friendly version of?
  5. On your darkest day, what inspired you to pick yourself back up?
  6. What is one thing about you that very few people know?

Comments