Here's the When & Where (because it's a need to know)
Saturday, August 18th 10AM - 4PM
Sunday, August 19th 10AM - 3PM
(go one day or go both days!)
Greater Richmond Convention Center
Exhibit Hall B
403 North 3rd Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Here's Why (as if you need one but just in case)
- Budget & Family-Friendly Where else can you spend the day at a place that your entire family can go together? Not many. This event offers something for everyone and you can save 20% on your event ticket by using promo code Nutrimom18.
- Numerous Vendors This event offers a huge variety of exhibitors who are ready and waiting to share their product information & samples. Make sure you arrive hungry (but always be sure and read every label to ensure that each item is safe for your allergy needs).
- Speakers Are you ready to listen in to learn even more? Whether it be gut health, advocacy or travel tips, you can pick and choose how much you want your brain to absorb for the weekend.
- Cooking Demos Yes, if you aren't eating and sampling at the exhibitor tables, you can also see what's going on at the cooking demos. AND, I am happy to share that I will personally be cooking both days! View the complete schedule here.
- Meet Me & Say Hello Ok, this is just an added bonus but you know I love meeting everyone! When I'm not presenting a cooking demo, look for me wandering the event floor with my red Converse sneakers so we can snap a picture (Yes, red sneakers because I am all about Red Sneakers for Oakley. Wear yours too!).