|This is them!!!|
Let me backtrack for just a minute and share how I met these wonderful people. A few years ago, they had an exhibitor booth at the Food Allergy Bloggers Conference. What caught my attention is that they were just so down to earth and eager to meet so many of us within the food allergy community. Between that and the humor of Dean (Mr. Allergy Superhero?) trying to get me to dance with the group at night, I can easily say that an instant friendship was born. (Just for the record, Nutrimom dancing is horrific...kind of like the episode of Elaine dancing in Seinfeld). Over the years, I have seen Allergy Superheroes embrace our community, grow their business and become one of our extended family members.
This week, one of the giveaway gifts is this adorable mug provided by Allergy Superheroes. Picture yourself waking up and beginning your morning sipping out of this mug. Better yet, imagine sitting across from someone who has just tried to tell you that your "diet" is unjustified. This mug can be your superpower and the kryptonite for all those people who need to be educated about your allergies. For all of those times when you need to bite your tongue, smile and try to be polite but need to get your point across, this mug can be your voice.
Who's Super Ready to Enter? If you said "ME!" then you are in the right place! First, let's do a quick rundown of the rules:
- I use Rafflecopter to help you get to the entry information
- Just do what the Rafflecopter tells you (unless it's against the law, which it won't be)
- Sharing- I LOVE when people share because, well, it's just another way to help others
- If you want to leave a comment on this post, it would be awesome
- Try using positive visualization...I cannot guarantee that it will help but it can't hurt
- This contest begins Friday, May 24th and ends Thursday,May 30th 2019 at midnight
- US residents only (apologies to those who live in other countries, I still love you!)
- No purchase is necessary (you can shop at Allergy Superheroes, but it does not increase or decrease your chances. Just sayin')
- 1 Winner will be randomly chosen via Rafflecopter (that's why we hired the guy)
- Your information is always safe with me (I do not sell or share because only mean people do that and I am not that person)
- If the winner does not come forward within 48 hours, I will ask Rafflecopter to choose a new winner
- ...Do you think Rafflecopter sounds like a type of dinosaur because I kind of do