The Worst Songs to Play at a Food Allergic Child's Party

I have been posting many, many product reviews lately. This is not at all a complaint- I am a product review junkie! But to break up the repetition a bit and to send everyone a summertime giggle, I would like to share a list with all of you. PLEASE keep in mind that as always, I take food allergies very seriously but I also know that laughing is an essential part of what keeps us going through the tough times.

This post is not meant to make fun, belittle or make light of the seriousness of food allergies whatsoever. These are songs that just made me think "This would not be something that I would play at my child's party." Just as in an earlier post I wrote "Food Allergies - The Upside" food allergies can be a tricky thing to deal with and keeping on the lighter side of things can help release some of that stress.

With that in mind, I present to you...

The Worst Songs to Play at a Food Allergic Child's Party
(not in any necessary order. To listen, simply click on the song titles and you will be redirected)


Peanut Butter Jelly Time (well, duh!)  






Comments