Reminder About Tomorrow's Event with Nutrimom

I will be at WomenConnect  tomorrow! This is a free event open to all and since it's going to be a rainy day, why not stop by?



Where:     The Village Inn
                 Clemmons, NC

Time:        9 AM - 3 PM

Cost:         FREE

My table will have a TON of allergy-friendly samples, magazines, information and it's an opportunity to meet me to ask any questions that you have.

Samples have been graciously sent by Barney Butter, Enjoy Life Foods, Sunbutter, RW Garcia, Crispy Greens, AD RescueWear, Saffron Road Foods, Surf Sweets and Ener-G. Please keep in mind that everyone has different food allergies. The samples I am providing are a mix of different items to show how food allergies are not limiting. Any food samples that I will have will be either safely sealed as an individual item, clearly labeled or will be dispensed into individual cups with gloves to reduce the possibility of cross-contamination.

This is an indoor event so bring a friend and check it out. I look forward to seeing you there!

Comments